Just wanted to give you a quick update on the hymn arrangementcourse I am working on.
The course will be covering the following:
1. Introduction of hymns
2. How to end any hymns using 3 effective methods.
3. Turn-arounds - I am showing you different ways to repeat the hymns in exciting chord progression. This can also be your introduction progression as well.
4. How to get rid of performance anxiety when playing in front ofpublic/congregation.
5. How to arrange beautiful hymns such as Amazing Grace, Holy Holy Holy, O How I Love Jesus, Savior Like A Shepherd Leads Us, and many more.
6. Offertory arrangement, Three part Amen arrangement, etc
I am truely excited about this brand new course. Looks like the course will be launched toward end of Septemberor early October 2007.
I will keep you posted as the course is getting completed. This course should have about 5-6 1/2 hours of contents.
Let me know what you think about this!